
On Wednesday I listed two new headbands, making 10 headbands in total.
Here they are:
Yellow Rosette Headband
Headband with Red and Purple Flower Petals

Bejewled Headband Covered with Fake Gem

Headband with Little Pink Bow

Yellow-Green Flower Starburst Headband

Cute Red Rosette and Button Headband

Headband with Blue Flower

Large Bow with Pink Stone Headband

Blue Bow Headband with Glitter Center

Pink and White Flower with Feather and Gem Headband

Small Pink and White Square Bow Headband



Good luck with your Etsy and your blog, love the headbands.
ReplyDeleteTownhomehappyhour.blogspot.com
My dad has fructose malabsorption so I came across your fructose blog which then lead me to this one. THEN I came across your etsy page in which I saw you are from Iowa too! Crazy...good luck! Hope you are staying fructose free. I have celiacs and people think THATS hard. Fructose is impossible! By the way u mentioned your grandmother. My sister has gluten intolerance, I have Celiacs, my dad has FM. I have two cousins on my moms side with gluten issues and tons of relatives with "IBD" on my dads side. I don't believe in IBD. Its just an outdated term for an undiagnosed bowel problem such as an allergy or intolerance, chrons etc...my opinion anyway :)
ReplyDelete